Monday, May 4, 2009

MAYBE MAY ISN'T SO BAD

You know why i change my previous"MAY STINKS" into this isn't so bad state? Well, May came to my house last Sunday and said,"why you make my sound like a monster in your blog?This isn't fair!" and gave me a bunch of money.You know, as we Malaysians called, "RASUAH"

p.s.I can't remember what "rasuah" means in english


And with that money t go buy tickets to watch movie. DUH!i mean, what else can i do with all that money?

Guess what? The movie's name is "X-men origin:Wolverine "I don't even know why i wanna watch it AT THE FIRST PLACE, but it look so IRRESISTABLE and so COOL and IRRESISTABLE!So i bought the tickets.But after buying ....i felt regret
BUT THERE'S NOTHING FOR ME TO REGRET!

Because that show's EXTREME, PAL! Man, I'm that model for that picture "the scream"-the artist guy draw me as a girl to keep low profile-and now I'M WATCHING THIS TYPE OF MOVIE?I'M BRAVE, OH YES I AM-I ROCK OUT LOUD!BOOYAH!

p.s. well i puke before watching, and at the middle part my youngest sister go to the toilet-to say nicely, is "defecation"-and IT STINK, like something that come from somebody's mouth after he ate garlic.


DO YOU KNOW THAT YESTERDAY STINKS? I went to the park and i saw MR.KENadian and his brother-Bob, and the POW!em puff boys-fidiot(jason tan) the fat idiot, roran(andrew tan) the rabbit face moron, soofus(yong foo ken) the doofus who only can wear s size underphants
LUCK IS DEFINATELY ON A VACATION!

May realy didn't give me much money, so i'll stick to the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment