Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BOOYAH! LYISHERE'S FAREWELL PARTAY!


AT FIRST when my nice-not-like-a-baboon you-know-who said that TO me, I thought MY LIFE IS DOOM! Lyi's farewell party is MY MOST IMPORTANT MATTER-OF-LIFE-AND-DEATH thing, not like those every morning-brush-my-party thing. Well, I COULD have RUN TO IOI MALL with my borned talent-----BORNED talent: MY FEET!
But, my nicer dad gave me his blessing, which means he helped ,e out. I just have to DAYDREAMED when my mom BLAH BLAH BLAH, and that was the time I realized that there are TWO things that could make a person LOST HER MIND and GIVE IN: charmspeaking or KEEP REPEATING YOUR LINE.
And I WAS IN!
STUFFS WE DID:
  • Singing songs like complete idiots in Redbox
  • Watching Tong Yan, 3D! MAN, I keep laughing at the WRONG part, like somebody out from the Mental Asylum. And then when it comes to the part when the ghosts are suppose to SCARE THE HECK OF YOU, my sight was 50%, because I have to use my hanky to cover my eyes. I even bit my hankercheif to calm myself down.
  • I kept asking Zhe Kin, " Calling Zhe Kin, are you still there?" and stuffs, I mean I didn't HEAR A BIT from her, figured she may be sucked into the screen right now. Atleast Cindy said something.
  • We sang again!

IT WAS FUN! AND AWESOME! I DON'T EVEN NEED TO BLOG AT ALL, CAUSE I AM SURE THIS MEMORY WILL BE GLUED IN MY MIND FOREVER!

I HOPE Lyishere had fun! Cause this was for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment