Thursday, October 28, 2010

I wanna start a fight!

It was unhealthy, naturally. I was barking and giving bad examples to my younger sis, but yeah, WHO CARES? Pregnant women should TOTALLY stay away from moi, 'cause you don't want your baby to be exposed to Lyndis-radioactivity. See, it was about my beuty-queen----yes, I'm JEALOUSE!----sister, apparently so-called "Exceeding Hardworking Limits".



After sometime:


Yes, so it was about my HARDWORKING sister, SO HARDWORKING that I do all the chores for her----Oh, so she's HARD/HATT(hot), while I'm WORKING. So you're suppose to tell me THIS is called "co-operating"? Like yeah, everyday she dumped her godforsaken dishes on me basin, and then, "Da Jie, I need to go tuition now!" So WHAT? Don't you know I can THROW HER DAMNED DISHES AT HER HEAD AND MAKE HER UTTERLY STUPID----Considering she's already STUPID-AWARDED!
If I'm not cussing, TELL ME WHO AM I! OF COURSE I CUSSED, and so badly that thunder roamed, like WHATEVER! My mouth was so FOUL, that I believe Lyi would even slam me with a frying pan to just shut me up!





Whe it came to THAT hour, it's accually NOTHING to DO with my sis anymore. I DON'T CARE(Guri: Care-eh-eh-eh-eh!) if Thunder Grandpa's gonna zap me into millio pieces, BECAUSE IT DESERVES IT!




























FUCK A DONKEY, SAKURA HARUNO, RABITTING COCK-SUCKING DIE AND DON'T LEAVE YOUR PALACE IN HELL EVER AGAIN!















Now, do you understand why Lyi should bang me with her Lambhoghini?----Whatever the spelling is----.




UHHH! THAT SUCKISH BITCHY JACKASS, ALWAYS THE SHOWCAR!----And if she stands beside any car, THAT TAUGE BANKRUPT!---- EVERY CAMERA SHINES ON HER----no, I'm NOT jeolouse about whatever she has-----Like WHAT? The others like Hinata, TenTen, Ino, Temari and such are TRANSGENDERS? They are BOYS now? Do you really have to make the boys in that series act like THEY NEVER SAW A MOTHER?




I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HER!
I WISH I CAN TORMENT HER, IN THE WAY JIGSAW DOES! I HATE that Jigsaw guy tormenting people and stuffs, but when it comes to Sakura---THAT HELL WITH IT!







And THIS is my plan:

1) First, see the rings around her bodies? They were fastened into her skin.

2) The rings slowly twisting her body parts to the direction against her muscles. Twisting SLOWLY, and SLOWLY, her neck bone CRACKED, organs tearing apart, bones snapping.




3) All she have to do is to use the key to stop the machine besides her. She has to use the knife to SCOOP her eyeball out in her lefteye, because the key was hidden there, INSIDE. Will she DO THAT? Will YOU do that?




4) 2 minutes, and her head turned 180, a staright line, DEAD.













Do you guys like it? I think I do.




I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY people LOVE her, show-off! She SEDUCES people, prentending to be "cute-but-misunderstood" and stuffs. SHE'S RIGHT. People who likes her, ARE REALLY MISUNDERSTOOD! Cute. WO "PEH"! WO PU KOU SUI(I spit)!

Defination of Cute: Adorable but STUPID!



And when Sasuke ran away, CRY CRY CRY, CRIED with a bucket of nose-drool JUST to BEG MY Naruto to get MY Sasuke back! No WONDER that guy left. HE CAN DIE LOVED BY SELENA GOMEZ!

I am so sad, because she didn't nose-bleed, otherwise she could have DIED out of blood insufficiency! HA, HA, HA!
A jackass, like Selena! but lotsa people LIKES her, and that's NOT okay with MOI, because she looks like something that came out of "Resident Evil", that big-chested zombie that can't even be KILLED by a shotgun! The other girls are like HELL PRETTY, and what do THEY get? Did Ino get Sasuke? Did Hinata get Naruto? See where did those two go?



SELENA GOMEZ







IS





SAKURA HARUNO






Logan Lerman got seduced by THAT SELENA WOMAN BEFORE, and now SOMEBODY bullshitted out from NOWHERE! Sakura DARES to POSE with MY CRUSHES? I WISH MY PLAN CAN JUST COME!




SEE? ALL ALSO GOT SAKURA! What DO YOU say? DULAN BO? The MORE I SEE, THE MORE CRACKS APPEARED in me heart, today I'm gonna pee it all out... DAMN THAT JACKASS! ODD RABBIT YOU!

BEFORE












































AFTER TRANSFORMING.








Oh, and then she thinks she's somekinda POWERFUL, GREAT-HAPPENS-IN-A-MILLION YEARS shinobi, eh? SHINOBOO-BOO-STEWARD! Ya' gonna married Naruto and becoming the wife of the Sixth Hokage? OVER MY DEAD TRANSFORMED BODY!
HMPH, she wants a FIGHT? MY axe is WAY BIGGER THAN CHINA. what does she wanna say, besides "Mama"? If she's SUCH NOBLE CREATURE, maybe she should RISE TO HEAVEN! BLAH BLAH BLAH, and I'm NOT RADICLE!

Now, who wants some GOOD NEWS? After all of my anger, I SUDDENLY realized that when it comes to Justin Drew Bieber, I accually NEVER CAME to THIS state! Phew. Maybe I don't hate JB that much afterall. But he's STILL a Sissy, just NOT a FAGGOT. And that kid who laughed and dissed JB in the Game Arcade? DON'T GIVE A BAD NAME TO ME AND GRAYSON CHANCE.

GET LOST IN TARTARUS, SAKURA NAD THAT ARCADE KID! Mostly Sakura.



No comments:

Post a Comment