Friday, March 4, 2011

Buried Alive!

Okay, I don't know what the heck that was about. I just watched it on Channel Max, five people got buried in five different coffins. And then one died! The film was filmed in a way involving different cameras, and it involves some lunatic mental-prob guy who used to be bullied by them. That's the moral of the story. DON'T BULLY. When it comes back, it KILLS.
Yeah, I got my Math papers. I really think of re-living the Primary school experience-----everyone got better grades than mine, and I have to SMILE infront of things complicating. Anyway, what else do I do? I LAUGH EVEN WHEN I SMACK MY SPOT ON THE SHARP CORNER OF A TABLE! I mean, it happened that time, and my face turned red and my spot cried its tear through me. THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. Jaycee did it.
My Add Math got an F. 27.5------------OUT OF 100. I am NOT impressed. But anyway, now my life is complete----with not just successes, and failures that sound stupidly funny yayaya. Oh crap, Miley Cyrus sings suckier than Cody yaya. My ears are polluted. Give me a bottle of Dettol.
And then the remote Control to switch another channel.
LK got a serious Love Problem. That's why, to clear things up, I NEED to open up a Qualification Criteria. But heck, my sis is pushing me, so fine. Leave it next time.



"MARTIN, LEAVE LK ALONE UNTIL YOU GOT AN LK LICENSE."

No comments:

Post a Comment