Friday, April 9, 2010

COUGH COUGH COUGH. MAN! This place STINKS so much that I threw away FIVE masks! Curses ME for giving ME a hard time!
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ME FRIENDS LYISHERE FOR HELPING MOI, THANK ME FOR HAVING A CHANCE TO CELEBRATE THIS BLOG'S 1ST ANNIVERSARY! AND FRIENDS FAR AND WIDE CAUSE' YOU'RE NOW TALKING TO
HER ROYAL HIGHNEST LYNDIS THE MOST AWESOME!
Booyah! Finally, this blog is re-opening. I know, I know. You guys would totally say," WHAT THE _____(fill in the blanks)! YOU BET I'M SCOLDING YOU, PUNK!" and stuffs, but ATLEAST I'm now writting this stuff even if I know you guys are really MOCKING me-----SEE? I'm NICE!
Well, to fill you in, I guess.
1) I'm now writting a book called "Weirder Than I thought", publish it before 2012 occures.
2)I'm 15 now, and 15 is gonna be my most awesome year. So, I need a bunch of missions and stuffs, like being more BRAVE , or get to slap Justin Bieber, or butt-kick someone.
3)TO BE MORE AWESOME!
I can NOT believe KENADIAN somehow BECAME me friend! UNCOOL! But he's a WIMP. He fabulously screamed when a flying coakcrouch says "HI!" Ah,well. I'm accually kinda SORRY for calling him a WIMP. Look at the bright side! I DIDN'T call him a faggot.
Okay, since this RULER ain't RULING the world for an EON of times, so new people might wanna know me. so here is it:


MOI is LYNDIS, real name UNKNOWN. I'm PSYCHO and NOT A GROWN-UP, somehow IMATURE. There's NATHING STINKIER than my Mature sister Twerp and a snafu named You-Know-Who. So, as you can see, in my house I'm constantly playing the role as The Survivor. My cousin FEARED my house, but if I ever wanna AVENGE one of my CRUDDY cousin-----------accually, I AVENGED once, but ended up being CANNED. One thing for sure is that I'm accually not as TOMBOY and as HARD TO COME ALONG like you might think I am. I'm JUST like a kid in an adult suit. Sometimes I daydreamed--------OKAY, ALL the time-------, and I sometimes act like Mature.
OH, and YEAH. I wanna be an actress, a HOLLYWOOD actress. If you need a friend, CALL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment