Saturday, April 24, 2010

WAsteD My sATurDAy? nOT QuiTE sO!

And to think that I moaned for like, SIX TIMES saying, " HUH, Saturday got school." DAMN DAMN DAMN x10 and stuffs like that. But REALLY, my school is in CHAOS, but I LIKE it. AWESOME!
I hardly REMEMEBER my OWN CLASS! I mean, the LAST YEAR CLASS where we get to meet each other and hang out together for the first time and with Puan Maizatul with us together------------NOT THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR PAST, but the whole thing changed so much. Feels SO NEAT to be back again.
The only thing changing is-----UH! THE CRAB THAT GOT AWAY THE TIME I WANNA FRY IT----------Our beutiful stage, the stage where we SO FABULOSELY did our play----our precious remineces------NOW SQUASHED BY-----Uh! Tha crab that got away the time I wanna fry it-
ANGSY THE SCUMBAG?
Sorry, got a call and it's from you-know-who. She really deafened me. Can't contineu for the moment. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment