Sunday, April 25, 2010

THREE REGRETS A DAY

  • I SHOULD have buy a balloon----------a balloon that can FLY! Then, I will steal a pen----a MARKER PEN. Then, I'll write my awesome most-important-dream-in-my-life in the balloon. Then, I'll realease it, and LET IT FLY! It's BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT ! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • I SHOULD have seen the dog show!
  • I SHOULD have ride the horse!

Today, me went to this Family Day in Brickfield. I need to help some games, like Sling Shot. And Ping pong stuffs. And tossing coins into yhe water-------trust me, it's HELL HARD!

I ate SO MANY STUFFS, that I'm surprise I can even walk. Me and Gladys' sis teamed-up, and became UNSTOPPABLE! She was SO lucky that she ALWAYS hit the bottle in the bottom of the tank-----one nickel, FIVE POINTS. And me? I made my way in Archery.

Not that cool, accually.

We became the gamer of the YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment