Saturday, May 1, 2010

THIS WAS BROADCASTING LIFE









HELLO, this is The Awesome News. I, Yesyoubetcha saying,



THIS IS THE PARTY YOU CANNOT MISS!
And I really mean it! We're now outside the Palace Haus, waiting for Her Royal Dutchess to REALLY start the PARTAY!












The party is KICKING, hitting the HIGH GEAR! Let's go inside


!







SORRY, BUT WE WILL NEED INVITATIONS FOR OUTSIDERS.




I'm sorry, but we are the NEWS.That makes us people here.




What about your friends here, staring at us talking?




Well, I guess you guys need your INVITATION!


COOL! WELCOME IN!


Yes! YES!



ATTEEEEEEN-SHUN! HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, LYNDIS THE AWFULLY AWESOME IS APPROACHING! ALL HAIL!


Okay, let me take it from here, would'cha mind?


So, as you can see, it's this REALM'S BIRTHDAY, and we are celebrating THE ARRIVAL DAY! This place is half-done but counted-as-exist at the date 30th April 2009. You CANNOT bealive how this place looked liked------'course, a lil' touch-up make this place a BETTER place- I mean, no Angsy no exam no school no all those lamo stuffs you will bazooka it for! Cool, huh?


And like what they say, every work, has more than ONE contributer-----I would like to say this really SPECIAL thanks to my bestie----er, best FRIEND---- Lyishere!


Oh, well. What can I really say? BOOYAH!


Now, I'm in a very sexy lingerie, with me crown as the MONEY.


OOoo! Now so professionally SURFING!


Have this umbrella flying thing to the outer space level.


PLANK! The mirrors are breaking! My underwear is SO tight that I can't stop jumping.


MOM, I WANNA SAY--------------THANKS FOR GOING TO MIRI! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOM'S OUT,


LIFE'S IN!


oH YEAH------I'm now a SUPER SPY! Check out my crown power! FOOOOM! SWOOOSH! FEELING THE ENERGY!


This, is the CROWN. Or rather called,


C.R.O.W.N


Castrophic


Radioactive


Omnifarious


Weoponize


Nugget


And 'COURSE, a little dance party will be downright nice. Dorkula wears shades cause vampires aren't suppose to be dancing in a bunch of light.


Man, this life is AWESOME!


Happy Birthday, my kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment