Monday, August 9, 2010

I HATE LYISHERE, man.

DAMN! I got bummed for NOTHING. And I CAN'T belive that I wrote

" Dr. Lyishere said she won't give me another Silent Treatment again."



Oh, and yeah. Justin Bieber didn't get into our friendship. But this time, IT'S WORSE THAN THAT.



See, Lyishere got this weird case of Cry Sendimental thing. She cried almost for NOTHING. She cried while laughing! She cried while talking! WHAT THE HELL, when she was talking about Titanic, she just paused real long and her eyes got watery and I said " Hey, maybe Bieber would like DEEP girls." And then I called her a Cryer and allin a sudden she said she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore the end.

HELLO? LIKE WHY THE HECK IS THAT AN ISSUE TO BE PUNISHED? It's even less sensible than the whole Bieber-Dog thingy. So now what, you rather talk to your History paper than me, huh? UNFAIR!

And she also did that to Dorkula! Together we wanna make her laugh.

Lyn: What should I do?

Dork: I GUJI you!

Lyi:...

Lyn: JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING!

Dork: Oh no, not Bieber too!

Lyn: Hello, this s Justin Bieber how can I help you?

Dork: HAHAHAHA! Help Lyi!

Lyn: Hey LYISHERE...



It's called "useless"! That is SOOOO HELLL NOT COOL. I mean, Justin Bieber is like her 99.99% love interest, and now she GAVE BIEBER SILENT TREATMENT! I'm SO dissapointed.

They say the more Silent Teatment she gave, the more your friendship improved, but I DON't wanna measure our friendship like that.


JB is real sad. Me too. Dork too.

TOGETHER WE CRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment