Friday, August 13, 2010

Probbaly the LAST TWICE time

Hey, let's not be that pathetic, okay? Let's be the whole hopelessly optimistic. VERY HELL optimistic.
After trial, it will be three or four days of giving out test papers and nothing to bring to school, just you and your face and some hanky or tissues for good measure.
Then, some lamos "This year PMR risaulah..." or "You all not bad in Trials too..."----TWO different possible comments. Let's DO THE LATTER. And then show it IN ANGSY'S FACE! Make her shut up for a while won't do any bad thing to the universe's order, right?
Lyishere, remember to boost yourself from the world of Emo, cause' if Dorkula got all emo-wanna-cut-myself scheme again, your emo won't help. Same goes to you too, Lao Bu, Guri, Cindy and some other bunch. Especially you, LYNDIS. Don't caught dead crying hopelessly for A PIECE OF PAPER.
Anyway, after hopeless bunch of so-called HELPING EXERCISE----okay, maybe it WILL help, I mean, lack of exercise is the main thing I lost----it will be Gerak Gempur, No idea what does it do. But hey, it won't be as worse as PMR.
And then PMR. I don't know what WILL happened then.







THEN FREEDOM!
Think about what COULD YOU DO! I would do tons of video, tons of stuffs I like. I would publish my novel, earn money to go USA. I would play Bloody Roar all day, I would go to school to film my life in SMK PBP(1) I would make sure that Lyi's last days on school would be SO HELL AWESOME! I would go crazy let everyone knows I'm Lyndis! I would go slumber parties and not to mention sleepovers at Lyi's house---wish not that much of dust so that I won't get all allergic---- I would throw away all me books and cuss at them violently!
Lotsa things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment