Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey people of this kingdom! Miss your dutchess? Me too! Thanks to that LK's project, the Fare Thee Well, Best Friend thingy. I did it for like THREE weeks!It's a hard job, also a challenge. But still, challenges are fun, and this video is success!


Anyway, things had been hell up lately, Friends are all BETTER than usual. No more Doctor Lyishere's Silent Treatment. She quit being a pathetic doctor. Hip hip hooray. She said that there's no way Justin Bieber's gonna come into our way of friendship anymore. No way, Nuh-uh. I hope she wasn't trying to give an earlier birthday gift.



But still, friends are getting along fine, with occasional Dorkula's sulk----but hey, that is what nature are. I guess before the chaos arrive, girls just get along more.




I got three quizzes in Facebook!




1) What bender am I? Answer: Earthbender!




I had always KNEW that moi is this, but still I wished that I was wrong, cause I wanna be a firebender, or an Avatar, Lao Bu, I'm not saying the arrow-guy, okay? Just the power!

P.S. The arrow-guy is cute.



The answer said,



You are rock hard, wield the element of earth. Stand tall and true to your belief. Won't back down from dispute and not letting people telling you how to live your life. You are headstrong and confident, but you are also stubborn. Some see you being cocky and hard to deal with. You have trouble accepting that you are wrong and can't stand being beaten.


Do you guys think so?





2) WHAT CHARACTER OF NARUTO ARE YOU? Answer: Gaara



Look at this guy! Is he CREEPY? I KNOW! I hate him! How UNCOOL! DAMN! I see NOTHING we have in common. NOTHING AT ALL. Probbaly a lil Dorkula, but NOT LYNDIS!


Atleast it's better than Lyi's Kakashi. WAIT. Kakashi is cuter than him!


Answer said,


You have a demon inside you. You're mysterious, lean, quick, and always right next to your friends. You can survive almost anything, even the desert.


The answer may look cool, but I think he's flattering me.


3) What age do you act? Answer: 7-10 kids!

This is the best I tell ya'! The question is totally ridiculous, and not to mention stupid. But te result KNOWS me! I can't believe it! I gotta give more credit to that guy.

The answer said,

You act like a child. You still like to have fun but you can get really annoying.

IT'S HELL TRUE!

Well, I'm going. See 'ya!

And tell me which do you think is TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment