Friday, August 6, 2010

ODD RABBIT THEM.

It's so unfair, today is suppose to be fun and nice, it was. But by now Lyndis is struggling not to point her favourite finger at the Undead Banshees.


I think I lost.

But tell you what? They deserves this, they deserves all middle fingers from the entire universe, plus my toes. They really really

SUCKS

Oh yeah they do. They suck the hell of my mood, they sure know how to put me dead. I booed and show them my best thumbs down. I wish and also hope that they saw it and appreciate it.

Some bitchy girls with white T-shirt and Black ties like they are sexy or something. WHAT THE HELL, when I heard that they are the WINNER OF THE BEST GROUP SINGERS I wanna jump up there to throw them or shout at them THAT INSTANCE.

THEY DON'T DESREVE THIS! THEIR SINGING SUCK! SUCK AND UNFORGIVABLE! I WAS DISGUSTED and I first hear this, and I said to Lyishere, " I don't know why Angsy's partner let them in, we sholud get their place."

I REALLY wanna use their clothes to wipe the floor, that floorful of spilt drinks and stuffs. Maybe, make them LICK it instead. I even wanna throw some of the split food on the ground to them, wish they heard me booing them, and also kick their butt off skipping down the stairs like skip rocks. I want them to go down, crush on the floor till teeth broke, since they like it so much.

What's more, they are those gal-ly gals, snobby and sissy with hair towering down with some part and giggling with boys and pretending to be all ROCKHARD and stuffs... Who are they fooling? Even the wall can tell.

I HATE THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment