Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hackers!

Whoa. If I'm not wrong, this Internet place is getting really CRAZY, with people you don't know, with people you KNOW, with people you DON'T KNOW INTENTONS! Oh, and then also more and more like OUR world!
Now, I think EVERBODY knows the heck of a guy called Assange, right?----Hopefully NOTHING would happen to my blog, it's very important, it was created by Lyishere-----. I don't know if he's somesort of good guy or bad guy, but he hacks into people's stuffs, like somekinda
INTERNET NINJA

Um yeah, I have to admit that DAMNED Naruto kinda makes me feel RESPECTFUL towards him. But I'm not so sure that if I were Assange I would have hacked inside people----or government's-------big computer.Because, even if some people might say,"Ha ha ha, serve you right, United States of America" it's not fair to say that, because you DIDN'T TRY it. Or perhaps you would say, "C'mon, me? I won't let some hackers in." But to tell the truth how SMART ARE ya'? You thought that way and so did the US government did before. If you ask me, I'm gonna open the porthole in 2D world, and hides it inside. Probbaly under a photo of me's bed.
Anyway it started a war in HERE, outside my kingdom, with millions of OTHER kigdom, especially this planet-kingdom named Facebook. This month it's gonna lose ONE small resident.
Okay, back to the topic. This ninja guy may be really skillful in the Internet place, but he's still a Zai Nan anyway, so he got caught in England. And the people started to go
" US barks: Sweden wagged its tail"


That truly is the weirdest thing. Hey, if one day you on your Facebook and saw some top-secret Assange sent to you and said you are HAVE to debunk it orelse your house's gonna blow up or somesort,
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

Oh. and Lyi, you stink 'cause you unfollowed somebody just because they talked about Logan Lerman.
Oh, and Guri, I'M SO HELL SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY! Will send you gift at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment