Thursday, December 9, 2010

Me, and a world that suits me

Ah. Nothing has changed. Home Sweet Home. Atleast I don't have some NAGGER to intrude my place and stuffs. LAME.
So how's the holioday going? GOOD, I PERSUME? Going somewhere FUN-NEH, hmm? Adding some weight on your scale? Your booty looks bigger? Got a boyfriend? Kissed a guy? Cussing your parents----oops, me job, it's top secret file. I am a good girl, know that.


Soooooooooo...... I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING MY BLOG FOR LIKE ONCE UPON A TIME, about last month, some weeks ago, about Tsunamis and stuffs. No wonder I'm feeling UNLUCKY. That unlucky picture of MOI stuck on Earth during 2012 is NOT FENG SHUI.

Accually, it's not that I'm happy with my Tsunami picture from the last post, but really,


3 METER FROM MY DESK TO MY LAPTOP

DON'T you feel LONG and CREEPY? And then the subject of MY laptop. See, this is what you may see in the Account part:


I'm just happy my Mom doesn't know about laptops or even pressing Start button----she only on the com to check the Lotto----orelse there'll be SIX profiles! IN A LAPTOP! In MY laptop!


Generally, my holiday had been SWEET. I barked at a FEMALE DOG----"bitch" has too much a meaning-----when she had been bullying a cat and I didn't get bitten. I also found this game named

Don't know if you guys knew about this damned game, but she SERIOUSLY needs to borrow some gadgets from Dora the Explorer. There is NOTHING neat about her. She rather shoot the air then to shoot the dog.


I also have a special mission: torturig Kit Kat the Evil Reincarnation.





My mom lately had been crazy, she DOESN'T even know WHAT DID SHE SAY AT ALL. She's like a complete DICTATOR, and her attitude makes me feel like I'm living in Mymmar.



Oh, we also went to the Public library and sat with an IOI business guy. He peeked at my diary and I peeked at his Marketing-in-the-someplace-on-earth. We are NERDS, I tell you. When is Guri's birthday again? Do't tell me I missed it.



I haven't write a letter to Santa Claus. And Lyishere Claus too.


Check out my "Dumb Things I did in My holiday" series. Everyear I make one. Nice. Some items:
I broke my comb by--combing my hair.



Sasori died, Sasuke digged out Itachi's eye and used it, while Naruto excel in Tailed Beast form.

Now would you excuse me----I need to fight some beast in Bloody Roar. I'm gonna borrow KOF 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment