Friday, December 17, 2010

Perry, perry the platypus

Hey punks. This is something totally private and I only tell you guys who knew my blog. So if you wanna check if YOU ARE LYNDIS' FRIEND, then answer this:
" Who is the man Lyn likes?"

So. what did you answer? If you said Logan Lerman or Sasori or Naruto or even my father, THEN GO HOME! Why? BECAUSE LYNDIS DOES NOT LIKE MEN! She likes GUYS, BOYS, even FAKE PEOPLE FROM BOOKS THAT NEVER SHOWS ANYTHING BUT WORDS-----as if in Nico's case-. So if you asked me, you are NOT to see what I'm about to tell you.
P.S.: WHAT THE HELL, my sisters are watching Upin and Ipin! DAMN it!

Okay, so I contineud my cool and awesome life without too much unwanted stuffs. And then one day somebody texted me, saying,

"Hi &66$%^^654^&&(Real name, I hate writting it down) . It's ^%^$^&%7. How are you?"

You know, usually I will guess who the heck is that person. And then I'll exchange a friendly hello, unless my SIM card expired. And then my SIM card that day expired. But I am proud of THAT, because the guy who sent me is Mr. KENADIAN.
No.1: NOBODY shall know my number without I knowing----although I'm okay with that.
No.2: My boy contacts are like one sissy, my-cousin's-cousin, my dad got 3 contacts, and then my cous, and then this guy who texted me accidentally and thought that I'm Adrea Tan. So to have a real boy is like really weird. And I'm thinking a name to fool my mom so she won't say I'm having a boyfriend at school.For your information, There's no way my boy is NOT gonna be James Peter Jackson or Fred Michael Copperfield. That is like VERY VITAL to my AWESOME life.

Anyway, my phone expired, I said that. So, I COULDN'T reply him even if he's threating me with Logan Lerman's life-----and then Kenadian's head will went nicely into my fist----- so I didn't care at all. I rather see Lyishere's "oh-my-god-Selena-is-with-Justin" thing and stuffs.

And the this morning, that guy texted me:

Lyndis Kuo if I didn't hear from you next morning we are going to break up! You hear me? BREAK UP.

WHAT THE HELL! WHAT KINDA BREAK UP? DUDE! DON'T use that word! JUST SAY " Our friendship is OVER!" would do, okay? It IRKS me.I mean, BREAK up is a term for SPECIFIC use! NOT all could be used this way! COME ON! I HATE my sister laughing at my message!
And I hope he learns his lesson! Anyway I replied him in Facebook. I TOTALLY told him about this weird usage of words. Dude, WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP! COME ON!

WIPE THAT SMILE OFF, PEOPLE!



P.S: I'm going back to Dungun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment