Friday, October 7, 2011

Apple. Genius. Thursday.

IN HONOUR
OF STEVE JOBS



Frankly, I have no affinity to the iStuffs----iPod, iPhone, iPad----but I think it's kinda cute to see us humans camping outside an Apple Store for something that can't be eaten. To me, it's even HEALTHIER than Lyishere's sudden Zayn Disease. 


But Steve Jobs is like the COOLEST GUY IN THE WORLD. He's like, SUCH AN EXAMPLE to ME! I had ALWAYS wanted to be EX-ordinary and DIFFERENT and AWESOME and------bah, go search for the synonyms. I wanna create something ETERNAL with MY NAME.


But heck, sometimes even the weirdo doubts herself! But I don't know if Steve Jobs had ever doubted himself, because I seriously CAN'T say yes!


"..Because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world  are the ones who do."


DUDE! That's like REAL LIFE LIVING! How many of us CAN live like that? Most of us JUST live the days like somesort of countdown, and he lives like A REAL ALIVE PERSON. 


And the most amazing thing must be the EVERYTHING he does----he's ORIGINAL! Even Phineas and Ferb only dares to show their inventions inside The Safe World of Television. He didn't. He had done it RIGHT IN this STUPID world where dreams are harder to live with. AWESOME.


The thing I had learnt from Steve Jobs:
"If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right."
I'm gonna send a thank-you note @heaven.


Seriously people say it's a loss that a genius is gone----WRONG!
No.1=> He's DEFINITELY not a genius. He's an ALIEN. Or else an Olympian.
No.2=> My grandparents need to use all those iStuffs TOO, okay? Heaven is NOW an even BETTER PLACE! More people doing good deeds to get into there.




Congratulations Steve Jobs. You had lived your life. Viva LaVida!


No comments:

Post a Comment