Saturday, October 15, 2011

Point Form, because


  • I'd decided to use point form, because now is exam, I am here for RELAXATION, that means "hitting the games" (打game) .
  • Now in mid exam! YEAH! MY FAVOURITE TIME!
  • Accually, my true intention is to use this "exam" to get to the HOLIDAYS! It's like our MISSION or something, that UNLIKE RAPTURE DAYS, it will SOON TO COME.
  • I said "our", which includes Lyi and Guri. ESPECIALLY Guri, both of us count EVERY MOMENT. When you divide time into two hours, you will find out how quick two hours go. 
  • Exams are to shorten the distance to our happiness.
  • Right, my chicken pox is definitely departing. I don't miss them, but where they lived left a HOLE. STILL RUINING MY BEAUTY. But compared to the rest of the world with the "Occupy xxx place" movement, I AM LUCKY.
  • However, my Nura disease is not getting better. It Nura-fies everything. 
  • Sorry Lyi for not fitting Zayn into my English essay! Pai seh.
  • EVEN MORE SORRY for her because I ACCUALLY fitted Nurarihyon no Mago into it...
  • This time, the title I chose from the assortment for my essay is "Fashion". But my story talks about Lyndis the Geek who accidentally gets back into time, and has to design something for the naked Olympians to wear. But the problem is that she's a F__ing Fashion Failing Freak Forvever!
  • I think I might send that to the ministry to be elected as a short story.

Liberty is not about doing what you want. It's about not doing what you don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment