Sunday, October 9, 2011

BONUS!

I like compliments, but IT'S NOT FOR YOU, PAEDOS.
Right! Plus the Chicken pox holiday and the Government PMR Holiday, THIS ROCKS! SO SI BEI RELAXING------HOLIDAY ROCKS!



I know, I know. Who the heck is that radiant beauty beside this, so emo and cool and calm and cute and everything nice? Oh, it's really Her Royal Highness ME. I think when I was five or six. BAH, BEFORE I LEARNT HOW TO READ WHILE LYING ON THE BED!

Background: Thailand, kinda my godmother country. I spent my childhood there, without needing to learn their tougue. It's this old palace building place with tons of Buddha statues, but most of'em burnt.

Why I looked like that:
Simple. I am afraid of heights. And as you can see, my legs didn't touch something, so to me it's ENDANGERING my LIFE. That's why I looked absurd. I AM SCARED.



I don't know why I drew this. I'm very sure it's a neckless girl yanking a boy's head off. UHHH. DISGUSTED. But I LIKE the picture. It's downright feminist!

                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment