Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What are you doing here? Study for exam lah!

SHE despises us so-called ".com brats". She never goes "Oh, I should probbaly START here" when looking at the START button.MAN, she forces you to BAIL my I loaded-for-one-hour---fine, my line EATS time----Nura! Especially when it's about KUBINASHI! 

To her, computer is the thing that makes my cousin turned into a round sphere.
Internet is this godforsaken place that SHOULD be SPANKED for always "LOADING" here, "LOADING" there.
You have no idea HOW much I'm afraid of her FLYING AWAY here and there for FLAPPING LIKE THAT.
Facebook is a site for people to compete about how sharp their pounting lips are.

Then, suatu hari,

" AH XXX, I----WANT---A---FACEBOOK!"

I was like,

WHAT THE HELL!


DO YOU KNOW she goes  like THAT(see up)
 when a window is JUST MINIMIZED
And then she will SLAP ME SO HARD I will DANCE a graceful BALLET STRAIGHT AWAY!

You see, it's accually because that Friday, during a dinner, my mom thought that not having a Facebook is really COOL, but then turned out HAVING Facebook is just, well, COOLER. And then she got TEASED around. The next day, my kiasu mother forced one out.


News Flash: MY MOM JUST KICKED ME OUT OF MY SEAT FOR HER FACEBOOK. GOOD THING SHE DIDN'T SEE THIS POST. 

My mom learnt REALLY hard. She's the missing link, so now to teach her THIS and then THAT is driving me EVEN MORE SICK than my mental is already in. By the year 2012, I'm probbably speaking Baby Language. Abububbuebetaeraeachichi.

She thought e-mail was password , password was post, woke me up in the middle in the night to DELETE her SYOK SENDIRI picture because she was afraid her beauty's gonna be abused by people. And then YES, she wasted FIVE HOURS playing "poke poke the keyboard".

 In my house, you can only on your com TWICE a week. With HER craziness, it's been EVERYDAY. It's not before long she's like,

OH, AND I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE 

GREYSON CHANCE,
IS COMING,
TO TOWN!
And I TOTALLY AM INTO ASKING PEOPLE TO MAIL HIM, SO THAT HE WILL COME TO OUR SCHOOL!
And I did that to EVERYONE in MY school who appeared on my Chatbox!

I AM SO HELL EXCITED! WE WILL GET HIM TO OUR SCHOOL! HELL WILL!
Someone SLAPPED ME! So I can FAINT and DREAM ABOUT HIM!
Ouch, that hurt though.


No comments:

Post a Comment