Monday, October 25, 2010

Blogging to give Time a purpose

A wise man once said,











"Everbody has time as advantage. The problem is, how would you like to give it a purpose?"











Or











"Time is a luxury."























Yes, and the wise GIRL is generally as near as you nose to your eyes. Yep, she is the As Awesome As Ever Lyndis---MOI, the Grandruler of This Land. I'm like, the Wisest of The Wise.






So, it's obvious, I'm blogging for another thing in my life, waiting for that thingy to load. Oh, and the picture-uploading is JUST HELL SLOW! Anyway, this is what I am talking about.





Don't "ISSHHH!" me! You, Lyi, you ALWAYS got JB's twitter on your tabs! YOU, Guri, always--okay, AnMing in your tab? Okay, stuffs like that. The thing is, it took YEARS to just load some so-called "twenty-three minutes" video, which pretty much STINKS. You got your life, I got mine! HAHA! And mine kinda stinks, if you ask me!




I've thought about asking Santa to give me somesort of laser Ray and turned into one myself.




Best of all, I wish WE ALL GOT SHOCKED! BOOYAH!

AWESOME, EH? I KNOW! Let's ALL be good so we can wish for it!


See? This is the book after Percy Jackson and The Olypians, where SEVEN demigods from NOT JUST Camp Half-blood(the Greeks) but ALSO the Roman Camp to help save Olympus from the giants and Gaia, the Earth Lady.


Anytime now if you want me to borrow you! I love my book so much I let you to MAKE my frame BAD! I mean, you are suppose to read the book, not keep it.



And for the Genting Luckies,


No comments:

Post a Comment