Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Malfunctioned

Now, don't get me wrong. I, Her Royal Dutchess Lyndis, is the man of her words. ALL THE TIME. And without any swears, I told Lyishere

So I'm REALLY the man of her words. The problem is, eversince that time I said I WON'T, I thought about this laptop from time to time. And really, DAMN IT ALL THE HELL! You know what? It's time to tell you guys WHY I CAN'T stand some really crazy promises like NO COMPUTER. Yeah, it's a crazy promise.
See. when I'm doing things, I'm really in this "Autopilot" mode. I seldom realize what I am doing, I only DO it. Sometimes I DON'T REMEMBER HOW I got here, how I come to DO THINGS and stuffs like THAT. I NEVER know! I NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE. I NEVER pay attention. And that's the problem. I CAN'T!


Can you believe that? It's like a machine goes wrong! A machine losing its sense. I think it's my ADD symptones. Like I said, I CAN'T control it----then again, no doctor had ever said thet I AM. Guess I am too poor to PAY attention! HAHA!
So , lotsa people think that me got distracted in my study is the BAD thing. Accually, when I'm doing things,IF I THINK WHAT AM I DOING, THAT is a DISTRACTION!


See? THIS is the diff. When I'm suddenly BACK FROM EARTH, I would probbaly start figuring WHY THE HECK AM I HERE. SUDDENLY doing things. I even START to PANIC which is stupid cause' there is NOTHING to panic. And when there ISN'T, Why am I always wanting to pee? Cause when you are always panic, you tend to contract your bladder and stuffs.

See? DISTRACTED. I was suppose to talk about Malfunctioning!

So, Amara wanted us to help stamp our school's address, date write their numbers on the bottom of the book using a marker and and write it on the cover. It started with just minor distractions.
Then, after the first one hour, comes the SERIOUS part.GRAVE ERROR! My brain malfunctioned from TIME TO TIME, and I think I forgotten to tell my friends all about it.I am probbaly a female Flapjack.

We were suppose to write ???/578/10 using marker, and then comes my "What am I doing? " routine. DAMN. CRAP.They are totally messing me up.

And unfortunatly, it was a BIG BUNCH of books. In the end, we fixed it with a stupid idea.



Yes. CORRECTION TAPE. With lots of flakes. Nevermind, pretend to be snowflakes. When Dork came back, she almost banged me on the wall, or bang it herself.

Then came the WORST. About 500++ books we did, and Lyndis screwed it up.

I repeated JUST ONE SMALL STYLE, and then now we have to do it all the way back to 400++ books. 00 books to fix. Amara's gonna kill us, and even if I said A THOUSANDS of Sorries it wouln't help. So we redidi it in ONE HOUR and HOPEFUULY NOBODY can spot it.

And then, we bailed. In Form 5, you guys would see our creation.

I was suppose to call-off com.


But it was a maSk.


Guys, if you are going genting, BREAK A LEG!

No comments:

Post a Comment