Friday, October 22, 2010

Chapter 100++ : THe Adventures of Wii, Chewing Gum, and 2012

My limbs are always SO lucky----they get to experience how does it feel to be a boxer's arm, they get to be blue-black whenever they want to, they know the meaning of violence. Oh yeah, a bunch of happy limbs. And than now I received BLESSINGS from Transformers----THEY ARE LIKE METAL! I CANNOT EVEN MOVE MY HANDS! "Lyn, you're typing, isn't it?" DUH! I'M STANDING MY PAIN TO WRITE THIS ENTRY, SO IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA APPRECIATE IT MY SOUL WILL MAKE YOU!

It's like my hands are coming off my body, you know.

The big time reason for this catasthropy is because

Well, this is more like a personal letter to Lyishere, about apologies and stuffs. See, at Wednesday, I was suppose to come to her house to gossips and hanging-out with her and everything. And then,

That's just it. There is a bigger power in their house,and I was being possessed.

And what do you think next?

THREE/FOUR/I-DON'T-KNOW HOURS STRAIGHT TO JUST PLAY SOME GAMES! Man, wii made a wimp like me became somesort of WHITEHOT fighter or something! And in no time, Lyndis ' best was:

1)Naruto

2)Kagura

3)TenTen

I even made a list of Resolutions!


Unfortunatly, to be able to unlock Sasuke, we need to unlock ANOTHER BUNCH of some batch, and then we need MONEY. We're like, then INSANE FOR A THE NEXT HALF OF THE DAY!

And then we even have our own BOOYAH.

Yeah, and then my butt is now pratically on my right, and my butt is unstable. That guy sure IS NOT what you should bumped on.

BOOYAH! SASUKE IS ALMOST UNLOCKED!

Anyway, Lyi had this stuff in Facebook,

"Too obsessed in ____ hurt___people___feeling..."

I SINCERLY HOPE she's NOT talking about me being possessed, because I was BEING MYSELF---all video-gamish and everything, and then didn't have much time together, pratically like a crud. Wii and Naruto? JUST LIKE ME.


Thanks to Babe, I totally got myself somekinda new crush or something, namanya Sasori, the Puppet-User. He's real good in that puppetry thingy, but Masashi Kishimoto gives EVERYONE Insanity, so thus he made himself into a PUPPET, and it wasn't cute at ALL. It's like a Scorpion and everything. Oh, and he died too. Died under the embrace of some fake puppet mama and papa, uncool cause' Kakashi's daddio killed them.


Huh, my latest chart:



Lyndis' Crush

2D

1)Naruto

2)Sasuke

3)Nico di Angelo

4) Bao

5)Sasori


Part II:CHEWING GUMS:

There was this guy who spoke totally professional English, and Lyi wanted his autograph. Can you believe it? Must be the psycho virus from me. And so fort he was promoting somesort of nice breath chewing gums, and I totally wanted to say,

Lyi told me the answer in this "spot-the-diff" thingy, and then together witl Lyishere's impulse, I SPRINTED tailed by minor hurricane with 120% chakra. I even forgotten my time to---what again? Oh yeah, HESITATION. Which is cool, 'cause I then earned myself a bottle of Strawberry Wringly-whacamalillits.
Oh yeah, and I am also really regretting eating that whole bottle JUST BECAUSE my mint in my tougue was losing the flavour. Today, I can't even savour SOME food JUST BECAUSE my teeth passed ELECTRICITY. Like Auser on your back teeth. Or like Babe sat on my back teeth. SUFFERING.


Part III: 2012




THEATRE on the Conference room. COOL! I had never watch some damned movies with me friends before---except last time I almost watch with LK and Zhen Kin, got busted too, sore subject, I HATE MISFORTUNE!-----and then we got the chance!Okay, kindly ignore the fact that

a) our first attempt---Robin Hood---was suppose to be all "Wah, teenager mah!" and stuffs, but got short because Prince Philip got NUDE---which means NAKED---with ANOTHER nude lady on the bed making babies. Like DAMN, man! Only the Indians are HAPPY, for one thing----hopefully I was mistaken.

b)Second attempt---Toy Story 2----loved the Disney music so much it repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated----repeating my statement!

In the end we got to watch 2012, and when it came to the almost DYING PART with the Tsunamis and Earthquakes and everything, EVERYBODY strained on it. Now THIS is what movies are.

Oh yeah, and Lyi, I CRIED when I saw this Russian billionaire's boxer got smacked because his master left him there, in the arena, without any support.

No comments:

Post a Comment