Friday, October 15, 2010

NOT COOL

I played hooky, and skipped school. I feel----AWESOME.

Okay, that's it. I had enough of my mom stupidly and also too ferociously messing with my awesome system of reality. That baboon keep jumping up-and-down pointing her finger like she wants to turn me into her banana. href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguYNPWcnpHMOomNSUzbYb7uGikBPTIZFavPTWgDW0FHDV9SJat2igC5Yf09rEi5_go9QzT5yWQrE7wP5uwrNEiRbTXd8SCGbsUqWKo788z_S5rd9U6WWoMJvThlzB4wO7I56UDPI01aPo/s1600/scan0002.jpg">Have you ever seen a baboon losing its banana? The FANGS.
SALIVARY AMYLASE The SOUND POLLUTION! Nico di Angelo TAKE MY SOUL from the depths of THE BABBON'S CRUSH!Oh yeah, after taking my soul, change of plans----let's go somewhere romantic!





Huh. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T go to Genting with a bunch of Psycodian Friends! I can't become the worst customer of Genting ever. Dad was like---->, but he GAVE IN. GAVE IN! But my over-protective plus uptight mom----try making your pants REALLY TIGHT on your top, and your temper will rise like Justin Bieber's Youtube video views----- she must be the reason Disney Pixar had this show named The Incredibles, and Violet has Forcefield power.



I wanna be the one shooting Resident Evil! I wanna see Ken cry a new sea on Earth inside the Terror House thingy! I wanna eat Instant Noodle! I want Lyi to come with moi, but now even I CAN'T come! BUMMED!

Why must a black tornado happened up there on my head to show that I'm BUMMED? Or PISSED OFF?


I am tired of living under her control! I am not a baby anymore!




That's why, I must MOGOK! Create SABOTAGEs!



On second thought, no.

Mom let me buy ANY BOOK I want as a substitution, so I wanna buy Science and Faith by The Script. I sincerly hope I won't get to see
You thought 70 bucks are to buy ONE SUGUS candy? That small book costs MORE than the movie---- and the movie is 3D!
I AM NOT BUYING THE BOOK, not even if it's FREE! If 70 bucks can buy JUstin Bieber, then I buy for you!
THat is called ECONOMIC!






No comments:

Post a Comment