Friday, September 16, 2011

Can't I relax?

Great, I'm already at the verge of exploding. I guess my temper isn't as good as I thought. 

Look, I don't know why is everybody SO "WHOA" to those mindfreaks OH I CAN GET INTO THE TUBE OF ICE UNTIL TOMORROW or OH I CAN LET SCORPIONS REPRODUCE IN MY MOUTH or OH I CAN SLEEP INSIDE A COFFIN OF THORNS and other OH-I-CAN stuffs?

I'M NOT A MINDFREAK, BUT I GET TO PULL OUT THE MOST DANGEROUS AND MOST EXTREME STUNTS EVER-----

LIVING WITH TWERP AND DOWNLOADING MUSIC FOR MY MOM*.
* only when I can on my computer, which can't happen unless on holidays and weekends.

You see, my mom doesn't really know how to talk to the Hech-Pee, my laptop. She doesn't know what the heck is that "Start" button doing there, even if she knows the meaning of "start". But SHE does know my "ability" to download  music to her phone. And I guess that's the only thing she knows.

You see, she's normally slim and stuffs, but when she starts to ask me favours, she turns into a BIG, FAT LIAR. She ASSURES me that she's gonna take JUST some time, and that time was 13:00-----

NOW IT'S 16:08.

She started with saying she wants Joe Brooks' Holes Inside, then by the end of the day she asked me to open EVERY LADY ANTEBELLUM SONGS AND JOE BROOKS' SONGS AND DIGI CALLER TUNE. 

I was being in a really DANGEROUS mood, and when I struggled to keep my voice LOW, the outside THUNDER RUMBLED.
No, NOT being dramatic. It's really raining.

And then I struggled to finish the downloading-converting-trimming (Lyn, I DON'T want the intro/Lyn, this is TOO rock/ Lyn, this is NOT the part I want from Guns'n Roses)-saving process. My Hech-Pee ticked me off even more! 
I think that's because both of us have emphaty, and when I was in the middle of a LOST-ALL-CONTROL crisis, Hech-Pee usually has her own "Lag Gei"(lagging) or "Hang Gei"(hang up) and "Doing things all wrong"     processes. 

And that ALSO helps in pissing me off. And then it's an ongoing process.

HELP.


No comments:

Post a Comment