Friday, September 30, 2011

Hahaha. No. I am SERIOUS.

Before Tuesnesday (Tuesday and Wednesday, in between, and it's not a real word. Children are not encouraged to use it.), my crisis is basically EXAM. And DON'T LISTEN TO MARN YEE OR HOY CHUN WAI BECAUSE THEY WILL TELL YOU 

"Exam  is around the corner."
But we ALL KNOW that exam is not around the corner, it is standing right there "reading its fingernail" like "Uh, when am I, gonna show up?Whatever."

"Uh, when am I, gonna show up? Whatever."
She looks so COOL when she says that! Anyway I had a fever at Sunday and didn't do my revision. HELLO? TIME IS RUNNING OUT?
"Yeah, whatever."

And then at Tuesday I had the WEIRDEST NEW ORGAN ON MY WRIST! Looks like a pimple. I DID NOT LIKE THAT CREATURE. It's making my wrist look unfabulose.

 Back home I just CAN'T SEEM to shake out of that OBSCENE thing so I asked my mom. And then at first she thought it was a ROCK!, because I described it as a "round thingy". And then to her it must be rocks. 

AND THEN SHE ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE------

DUM DUM DUM DUM!
 DUM DUM DUM DUM!
CHICKEN POX!!!!!



"Uh, whatever."
That's it, Vanessa. You are not cool anymore. Get out.
She dashed to the phone to report to my aunt about this "chickenpox" thing. And WORSE, people told me that chickenpox treat adults REALLY violently. And then according to my research,
1) Chicken Pox guarantees no school
2) Chicken pox WILL NOT AFFECT people who HAD them.
3) Chicken pox will NOT make you SLEEPY, in fact it will only makes you NOT sleepy.
P.S. I think the "sleepy" part is FAIRY POX, pox for fairies in Neverland. Damn, I'm starting to mix reality with fantasy.
4) It is itchy and the itches are UNDEFEATABLE. DANGEROUS. DEADLY. Like the gas you give out before you want to defecate.
5) You are an adult. And you are having chicken pox. You are dead.

COME ON, I AM A CHILD, OKAY, I AM UNDER 18!
DOUBLE COME ON! IT'S JUST CHICKEN POX! HELLO?

And with this, I got into my sleep------

AND IMMEDIATLY AT THE NEXT DAY I LOOK LIKE FUNGUS MAXIMUS( from Barbie, Mermaidia)!
Guys, if your eyesight is great, you may find out that his face is full of "round thingys".
Okay, minus the nose. It's gonna take time picking them.

The thing is, I AM NOT PRETTY ANYMORE! Okay, I look like a witch----minus the nose AGAIN---, but my SKIN is SCRATCH-LESS, ZIT-LESS, YOUNG AND SOFT LIKE ANYTHING THAT'S YOUNG AND SOFT, and most of all, makes me PROUD. And now I'm NOT proud, and Mom thinks that "sandal wood powder" is gonna help! The thing I see it's done by it is GIVING THE POX THEIR OWN SMELL." YEAH. 
P.S. "Sandal wood powder" looks like curry powder.

I am so ugly that Twerp says that I'm too sexy. SHE IS RIGHT! I am exposing TOO MUCH of my inner ugliness and should probably migrate to Arab now. And Twerp said, 

"It's no use. Arab women are beautiful creatures. Don't waste your time,Poxy."

.....AND THEN THEY ARE SO ITCHY THAT THEY ARE PAINFUL! I CAN'T EVEN PEE HAPPILY. 

AND THEN THEY EVEN CRAWLED INTO MY TOUGUE. 

AND THEN THEY FOUND PLACES IN MY EARS.

AND PLACES COVERED BY MY HAIR.

They are DEFIANATLY taking control. 

What's more, I am SO SICK that I can't study, I CAN'T SLEEP----big deal to the Sleeping God, I was known as "She can sleep with her eyes open"---- and EATING HURTS, BECAUSE MY GUMS AND THROAT AND INTERNAL WALL OF THE MOUTH DRIED.

I'm starting to be so scared that I can imagined my personal belongings having chickenpox. Oh, and at my desk I have cute Naruto and Kubinashi photos and Logan! and stuffs. I accually TURNED THEM AROUND so they will not see my ugliness, EVEN WHEN PHOTOS HAVE NO OPTIC NERVES.

Thank you my friends for wishing me well...


  


No comments:

Post a Comment