Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's obvious. Malaysia has changed, nonetheless.

The nearest mall to us is the MALL----identity changed for private matters----and the world changes to a new day and new day and new day and the mall ALSO changes to a new THING.

Dear couples, or experts in, EWW, LOVE:
What have you guys been up to, hmm? Looks so tired and stuffs. Comb your hair, Edward.
                       If you don't kiss in front of the elevator, it WON'T opens, isn't it? 'Cause I PRESSED the button for it to open, NOT inserting my fabulose tougue into his mouth and then lick lick lick. Um, for the record, I DON'T have a boyfriend, probably due to my aura.
                       And can you guys tell me why do people BITE on their couples' ears? My mom has ALWAYS told me that Africans have food shortage, but I can STILL see their ears. So please explain their good behaior and we dear Malaysians' ____(fill in the blanks)____ behavior.

Annie said she keeps seeing couples "MMM... MY BABE... NO, PLEASE DON'T... MMMM... YOU ARE SO BAD.." in front of the lifts, which isn't making any sense. Are we gonna say "I do" in front of the lifts in the future?

"I...I do..." 
"TING!"

There was even THIS time when me and Lao Bu wanted to distribute our company flyers to some REALLY OLD FOLKS. We targetted this pair of husband-and-wife, and NOT An Mo (Foreigners). They stopped at the bathroom and suddenly the man said,


"Okay, my dear... I'll be waiting for you...."

AND THEN THEY FRENCH-KISS, SWAYING THEIR HEADS AND STUFFS!

And then turned out, THE WOMAN WAS JUST GOING TO THE TOILET!

I once said a theory, that on Valentines, people eat chocolates.
And then their teeth blackens.
 

That's why they needed kissing, BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO CLEAN EACH OTHER'S TEETH!

No comments:

Post a Comment