Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! BOOYAH!

And because of that, moi had her annual Do-You-Know-Lyn Test again!
The questions are like JOKES to Lyishere.


1. When do I like Naruto?
A One year ago  B Two years ago   C Three years ago  D Since FOREVER!
Ans:C
Look, people think that I LOVE Naruto so much it MUST be since young, the way "emotional" scar works. But the prob is, I HATE NARUTO when I was YOUNG. But since that I am a Number 5 person, I can quickly change attitudes. So, it happened three years ago.


2. What's my latest favourite show?
A Fish Hooks   B Nurarihyon no Mago  C Merlin  D Ben10 Alien Force
Ans:B
You don't even need to ask your grandma. If she sits besides me for a day, she can even tell you the descriptions and details like she reads all the nerdy anime stuffs. Because I NAG when it comes to this.


3. Which an mo is gonna make me fall-head-over-heels FIRST?
A Brown hair with hazel eyes  B White hair with grey eyes  C Blond hair with blue eyes  D Black eyes with blue eyes
Ans: C
A true friend would know who to introduce to me when they want me to have a boyfriend.


4. Pick one subjective question to answer:
i) Write 5 songs Lyn guaranteed like
The man who can't be moved, Science and Faith, Set fire to the rain, Mr.Saxobeat, Good Life...
ii) Ninja and actress, which will I choose?
SIAO! OF COURSE NINJA!


5. States:
i) Lyn's fav number: number 9
ii)Lyn's fav colours: red and black, the colour of chaos?
iii)Lyn's favourite quotes: Booyah, What the Hell, si bei kao lat


6. Lyn's most desirable weapons would be:
A Bow and arrows  B Axe  C Sword  D Whip  E Bazooka
Ans: B
My friends are generally right about one thing, is that if I kill, it will take time. BUT THEY THOUGHT I WOULD USE A WHIP! NO! I TORTURE them by slicing their heads off and when they turned into spirits, they WILL suffer LACK OF HEAD! Believe me, there are ACCUALLY a LOT of people without heads----or BRAINS.


7. State three video games I GUARANTEED liked:
Ans: DUH! Resident Evil, Dissidia Final Fantasy (Can't read roman, that's why I like THIS one without the roman numbering), Monster Hunter 3, KOF, blah blah blah...


8. My fav snacks:
A Wedges  B French Fries C salad  D GCB
Ans: B 
So obvious, makan macam anjing pun...


9. The thing I really really wanted would be:
A PSP    B iPad  C A boyfriend! D An An Mo!
Ans: A
WHAT THE HELL! I EVEN ENTERED SOME PRETIGIOUS CONTEST TO WIN SOME STUPID MONEY TO BUY A PSP! HARDCORE, MAN!

10. What was the gift I bought myself?
A Nura DVD loh
B sot! Who buys for themselves?
C Naruto collection! WEEEE
D McD french fries tiga packs
Ans: A
Do you know I went to the NERDIEST PLACE EVER TO GET THIS? How nerdy, you say? VERY FUNNY. There was a FAT NERD standing there watching an anime WITHOUT SUBTITLES. And then HE had a PSP. So he was like, 
"Hahaha-----gaming------hahahaha---gaming..."
And then a  Black guy stared at me with interest! A mental hospital in disguise! 










Anyway, today was GREAT HELL AWESOME! I NEVER thought that SO MANY PEOPLE would CARED! I kinda thought that it would be a little MORE regular! I guess my friends are DOWNRIGHT SUCCESSFUL in their friend's birthday. 
Because birthdays are to make that person HAPPY TO BE BORNED in this world.

Our friendship is like Powerpuff Girls! In some episodes we du lan each other, but WE ALWAYS BE FRIENDS!


P.S. I pretended to be MUTE before recess to symbolize the World Before I was Borned
P.S.S Friends, your gifts ROCK. That GURI made me scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment