Saturday, June 26, 2010

Awesome Week

Lyishere totally gone PSYCHO with me this week! I LOVE it! Afterall, it's always ME who psychod to much! But the problem is, I CAN'T always go psycho all the time!
I figured that hyperactive is a big deal to me. If I lost my hyperactivity, I'll be mature then, I'll lose my kiddiness and then become all wrapped up with money and adult lame stuffs-----------NUH-UH! I HATE that! Besides, hyperactvity keeps me going, and thay work great! I can even BE hyperactive in my dreams! COOL!
That lousy-stinking result thingy TOTALLY made my life MISERABLE. Do you KNOW how DISGUSTING my BM computer-paper looked like? It certainly made us ALL happy for no reason, cause' EVERYBODY STINKS. My paper is fulled of ABCDs in A LINE! Like a dog poop, ya know! And eventhough my paper 2 is good enough, it's still like mustard. And even with mustard, Dog poops are no good to taste buds.
My maths is nice, I IMPROVED! I would like to thank sandy and Grandpappy magician for the library thingy! But WHAT HAPPENED? You-know-who and her sidekick THOUGHT that my result wasn't GOOD enough, and in the end-----



I didn't get to go to the library with my friends anymore.


Thanks a lot, reslt and adults' idiotness toward some piece of damned paper. My friends helped me; you kinda tortured me. I learnt with ease when I laugh, but you guys " The Adults" think that moi can accually learn by sitting on the desk and study like Dum-Dum who reads dictionary as past time WITHOUT MY DIARY AND JOURNAL? THAT has to be IT! Don't you understand that talents are NOT to deny and despise of? You talked like writing diaries are JUST a HOBBY, but what do YOU know about YOU YOURSELF, huh? What you do was money and reputations and blah blah blah! if we were borned to do the same thing, like study and then get a job and then die, we might as well evoluted into a creature with formulae in its head, and we don't even need a name, cause' we are THE SAME! Get it? A talent is the outermost layer of your true self, the YOU that you were borned of, or even BEFORE borned. This Maturanians are preposterous! If you think that just because you are older than moi that would make you look superiorlly smarter than I am, then you should consider why would Albert Einstein invented E=mc2 thingy after his teacher smirked at him, huh? Or the Wright Bros, they invented the airplanes, and now even B.o.B sings about it! You think that anybody will sings bout how awesome exam will be? Besides, if exams are to check on you, do you feel it that way? You thought that it's the paper that decides our faith, and forgot that the faith is NEVER in your hands, they NEVER did. Our way----our LIFE that decides the rest of our trip on Earth, not YOUR DESIRE. Our characteristics, Time, talents and THERE'S LITTLE OF EXAM COULD DO. It's only a paper, a thing that will rot with the rest of the trees. But the our life will NEVER rot! We will contineu live till the time is up, and we were borned with all basic nessities to STAY ON THIS PLANET, not to dive under the exam papers------if that's the thing, we will all be Hawkings instead.
So, I still write my diary, and journals. My parents may be Exam-sama's pawn, but I'm Life's creation! So, if I'm here in this world, I'm gonna prove that I'm EXISTED! I will reborn as a girl again after I died, don't worry!
Anyway, thanks to Lyishere, she's going psycho! We have tons of things together, brainless and stuffs, like cussing at Jay Chou! Haha! Do you know that Jay Chou's favourite wordthat was supposed to mean "cool" was "diao"? Yeah-----the diao in Malaysia that almost meant "dew"(Cantonese)! Hahaha! Here this:

My name is Jay Chou. I'm very diao. I love my diao car. I love my diao songs, because thay are very diao. Thay called me Papa of Diaoness, I love Batman cause' he's really diao. I can act, who cares you say I'm not diao enough when I act! I'm diao, and that is that!



Do you know that Diao in here meant "fuck" or "fuckish"? Haha, taiwanese.

MJ anniversary yesterday! I like his songs for some. Still, it's unfair that after his death THEN people say how good is he, consider that when he was alive, THEY DISSED AND MOCK HIM! Huh. Poor Michael jackson.
Sandy's cat Goldy had new babies! I CAN'T see them, thanks to MOM's bail in library!

Anyway, you MUST see this video! It's AWESOME! Really AWESOME! I made it today! I sing! Tell me how you thought about it in the cbox!

Lyishere, we will be HELL amazing in YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment