Friday, June 18, 2010

Thanks for Discovery Channel!

I always heard this commercial song of Discovery Channel at Sandy's place, and now, here goes MY version!


I love my attitude
I love my stupidness
I love the life without school
I love my friends the most
Un di ya da undi yada undiyada undiyada (?)


I love my diary
I love vanilla ice-cream
I love the time when my mom went silent
I love guys younger than me
I love lots of stuffs
I love to be a kid
Un di ya da undi yada undiyada undiyada

I love brisking my sister
I love being all alone
I love the cities
I love the towns
I love the way I smile
I love the way I am now
I love the time I know myself
I love Spongebob Squarepants
I love Phineas and Ferb
Un di ya da undi yada undiyada undiyada

I love the future
I love my past
I love my cousin
I love writting something down
I love acting weird
I love daydreaming and leave the reality
I love my dreams cause' they sound
I love whatever I love
I love the people who love me for who I am
I love this blog cause' she's a great place
I love this world
I love so many things cause' they are awesome



Un di ya da undi yada undiyada undiyada
Un di ya da undi yada undiyada undiyada
Un di ya da undi yada undiyada undiyada
Un di ya da undi yada undiyada undiyada!

No comments:

Post a Comment