Friday, June 18, 2010

Fairly Odd Parents

In Nickelodoen, there's this show called_________(view above). It's this-----
Yeah, it's kinda small. See, I like this show cause' Timmy get to wish for whatever he want eventhough he had rules to block some. Who CARES? Atleast he get to WISH something! He always have ADVENTURE! And he got to prank on his lousy-stinking teacher Mr. Crocker! I HELL wish that I get to prank on Angsy instead! And it WILL be SWEET!
See, I started wishing this every year to Santa Claus. I almost got my wish, but MY MOM! She ALWAYS rue my plan---my evil scheme to get a pair of godparents! I will TOTALLY wipe mom's EVEN MORE EVIL scheme out with help of magic! She ALWAYS use ANYTHING SHE HAD to fail my plan to hang my sock outside! How PATHETIC!
Timmy Turner had his fairy when he's eight years old, and he didn't even WISH it to Santa Claus! His babysitter Vicky the Horror TOTALLY abused him! So he got



UNFAIR MUCH! I wanna have one too! If I got one, I'll wish that I have powers----SUPERPOWER! Like---um, the power to fire-bending, or earth-bending. Then, I'll wish to be skill in combat, like to wish to be a Freerunner, or a ninja, or the best, AWESOME FIGHTER! You know, like Karate Kid? He can fight in these cool moves I couldn't think of before! This is called, AWESOME! Sheer AWESOMENESS! Utter AWESOMENESS!
Then, I'll wish that I got comrads, so I can film my show in YouTube, and then Lyi's, and then her awesome singing vid! Then we both will be having auditions, I'll wish that I really turned into an actress!
I'll wish that a publishing company will publish my journals, and then I'll show the world how REALLY awesome I am! I also will wish that I have a horse to ride of, or a pegasus cause' they can even FLY. I can wish for my Future House, I will wish for Our Future School, where you will learn things without you even knowing it, where you could pursuit your dreams, no matter how stupid it will sound like. Like talking to aliens or something or whatever. You name it!
I wish that I have quests too, like what Percy did. Quests are so cool, and what's more, you'll have your friends backing you up. I wish our school can be as cool as those school in U.S.A, with lockers and dramas and no uniforms and summer vacation and swimming pools. Then, I'll wish we whole class get to go to a trip together!
I 'll wish that I can make characters in book come alive, like Naruto or something! I'll get to see their action LIVE, I'll see how they cope with hobbles, possily venture with them.
I'll wish that Coldplay can come to Malaysia, Justin Bieber? Huh, for my friends' sake, yes. Do you know a feelig like that you hate somebody, but it's a healthy hatred? Like RIVALS kinda stuffs. Like, those movies kind. Like Ben Tennyson and his cousin Gwen kinda stuff. JB is those kinda guys to me. So if anybody screamed, "F__k" to him, I let him, but if anybody want him to die, I'll slap that guy.
I'll wish that Logan Lerman be my best friend. So will characters in books. I'll wish that PMR is NOT 100% based on lame theories. I'll wish that we can choose what lesson we want. So, I can kick KH and Sejarah(Malaysian History) away, then take in Greek mytology and History and Physics and anything classifielded as NEAT.
I'll wish my Future House is in somewhere near Scadinavia, near the mountains or the oceon. I'll wish that I don't have to die so fast, even if I did, I 'll die in the coolest way-------and that I can be reborned as human again.





But now, I'll wish that I have Fairy God Parents first, and then live my life for now while waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment