Friday, June 4, 2010

DEAD AND GONE!



I was like a complete idiot, moronically crying invisible tears the time I saw the paper------- That damned paper writting

MATHEMATICS!
Maths and I were never friends. We only befriend with each other after I got an A in his face--------THEN, I make friend with that P-O-N-K. But the Maths Two gave me light, hopes and most importantly, TIME! So I can check the clock saying,


"Hello Lyndis. Happy Holidays!"











BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!










I repeat,






BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I totally left my maturity, and trouble, and insanity, and "Oh No, this test is......." with the punching bag! See, Sandy wanted us to come with her to fight this ponk named "Punching Bag", cause' you know, THAT GUY CAN SHIFTSHAPE! I was suppose to be fighting my twerpy sister, then this guy who's name is "Mun Ho" just thought that he's cool or something cause' he "coolly" said, "Chill, dude!"
Hahahahahahahahaha. You know what did I do? I just imagined that punching bag turned into Mun Ho, and I kinda add kicks inside. Man, I'm very cool oh yes I am oh yes I am.
Oo, now that every stupid detail is done, that can only mean







F U N!
For this I slapped my hand with Lyi , then Guri, then Grandpappy Magician then Logan Lerman--------I mean, I watched Percy Jackson AGAIN, and let me assure you, his eyes TALK! They downright passed through my security forces and pitbulls, straight to OUR world-----but mostly MY world!
-----------------Don't roll your eyes at me! Isn't Justin Bienber's album's named "My World 1.0" or "2.0" or for the future, "3.0" or maybe Usher likes this name so much that it'll be named "my world 50.0"
Mom totally went to the dinner, so moi didn't GO TUITION! HAHAHA! ViCTORY! ViVa La ViDa!

My plan is that I'll finish my first week with WHAT THIS WORLD IS SUPPOSE TO BRING THEN my second week with WHAT THIS WORLD REEKS OF------------DUH, school stuffs!

1)I'll write my journal!

2)I'll watch movies:
£ Toy Story 3
£ Prince of Persia
£ Shrek Forever After
£ Uhhhh-----


Is there ANYTHING ELSE to watch?

3)Blogged. Blog. Blogging. Willblog. Gonna blog.

4) MY MOMENT OF DREAMS! I'm going to film my very first motion picture------ Crazy Girls Meeting their Hubbies Check this ad out!


THE BIGGEST MOTION PICTURE EVER $$$$$$$$ MOVIE OF THE YEAR



%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% From the creators of this advertisment£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

C
R G
A I MEETING
Z R THEIR
Y L HUBBY
! S



OH YES IT DOES
The action film by three Budak Mentah, 15 we are
Directed by LK





What would you do if you saw THEM?
a) I shreiked, and then froze, cause' I'm cool.
b) I shreiked, and then flirt.
c) I married with him.






STARRING INTERNATIONAL STAR LYNDIS


WITH THE AIDS BY LYISHERE





***************We are in Puberty?*****************







IN CINEMAS THIS YEAR.
*available in YouTube only.







SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! AWESOMENESS ARRIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment