Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I DID IT!

BOOOYAH! BOOYAH!

SURE, I didn't get to finish my UNfinished buisness with this NOT-GOING-TO-SCHOOL girl------She's still alive, 'COURSE! If you don't understand this part, read the post below! Or MORE below.
But WHO CARES? I mean, even if you do I DON'T! Look what I'ma doing now! BLOGGING! And today is Tuesday! NOT WEEKEND! My mom can accually GIVE IN and GIVE UP her uptight-ness NOW! MAN! Mom won't regret doing this!
See, we kinda-------you know, NOT ENTIRELY studying again. Photos, chatting----I mean, she isn't COMING to school, I can't say,"Hi, LK!" like an idiot to her tomorrow anymore. I can't "that LK's PSYCHO-study again!" her anymore. And Lyishere's gonna miss somebody calling her Strawberry anymore. And Zhe Kin's gonna be awfully alone now. And Grandpappy Magician's gonna be all "wife-less" again. Huh. She's pretty important. And the last day to make memories in class is about to end. DAMN!
We did A LOT for LK! She's like, SOME POPULAR CELEBRITY or something.I even want her to sign my diary!-----Okay, tht's normal. For her last memory Sandy, Dorkula and Joey had to SIT with their HUBBIES real NEAR. Mandy and Joel's photo were the CLOSEST. Dork and Foo Ken's was the SWEETest. Man, YOU SHOULD SEE HOW HOT WAS THEIR FACE!
People like The Backstreet Boys who NEVER KNEW LK that well ACCUALLY made a small farewell card to her! AWWW! I never knew that we class can be so amazing. That was like, SO HELL COOL.



It's a long long time after this date. Still a long long life. So I guess tomorrow someone's gonna wake up late, having the last fun before going to Canada to find a good way to spend the rest of her life with a blonded boyfriend 99% is Justin Drew Bieber not that I know who the heck is he! But when she comes bck, I wanna see that punk's face in Malaysia-----both LK and The Justin Bieber guy.


So, LK! Don't miss me, but I wish you will. Don't forget that cuckoo psycho childish smart moron! Till we MEET again!




P.S. LK, you don't mind buying a ticket to your "best friend", right?





P.S.S. Just kidding.






P.S.S.S. Accually, I MEAN it.

No comments:

Post a Comment