Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm like an Insulator

Computers stuffs are like, DEAD END to me! I feel like------oh, com, I can study you, but you can't study me at ALL!
My last prob was this PLACE 's entry issue. My PASSWORD. My stupid guards and my stupid recepcionist. THEY kicked their ruler OUT like eject button! NOT TO MENTION I wasted 1 HOUR talking sense to these people. 'Course, they didn't call me The Nicer One for nothing.
Then, I can't get into Mixpod's stuff. I NEED a resent password! And like ALWAYS, I wasted ONE hour to get inside this site.
Yahoo must be my MOSTMOSTMOST loyal subject----------and never let me down. HAHA. Chia right. maybe it didn't let me down because I got so FRUSTRATED that I jumped right up to the ceiling! This place got whole cuckoo or something that I CAN'T get inside! I need my all-time-helper LYISHERE to help moi! UH!
Recently, MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT. Like FINALLY, I HAVE to renew my Facebook. And LOOK, I need confirmaton code! So, with the help of my General Adviser Dr. Grandpappy Magician a.k.a Lim Xin Nee, I got into Hotmail.


The curse of the banned,
will one withstand,
from the start of a realm,
to the edge of her dream.

The trusted will lost their minds,
the cursed will lost her time,
this curse will seal the gate,
till the faith decided to fade.


Cool huh? NOT! You think I like being said "ACCESS DENIAL" all the time? SO HELL NOT COOL! I REALLY want this Faith thingy to fade like tissue paper that blow away with the breeze! I SO HELL do NOT want to be BANISHED like an Outlander! Huh. computers-or should I say, INTERNET-----really makes me feel TEN TIMeS unlucky in my life! Oh, and my mixpod thingy KEEP loading! I don't even now WHAT THE HECK is going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment