Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Friends Are like £!


Hey Guys! I just found out that YOU GUYS are like those girls in---YES, Naruto again. But it kinda amused me, in a good way, accually.


Behold, me FRiends are like!

Grandpappy Magician a.k.a. Xin Nee is like

Sakura Haruno
I mean, she is just as nice. Like what this giRL is BEFORE SHE TURNED OBNOXIOUS.



Lyishere is like

Ino Yamanaka
You tell me what she is and this is what you will get. Only her Sasuke is Justin Bieber------eew.

LK is like

Temari
You know, HOT and impossibly talented with some princess features and stuffs.Yeah, LK.


Dorkula is like

Hinata Hyuga
So sweet and nice and sensitive and tons of nice stuffs!

Sandy is like

Ten Ten
That just how she is! Nice and friendly.

Ah, well. That's how cool my friends are. And tons of others not mention yet! Just you WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment