Sunday, May 23, 2010

Me and my smexy voice

Before I get to my point, I would like to SCREAM to the WORST PEOPLE YOU WOULD EVER WANNA LIVE WITH BEFORE YOU GROWN OLDER: You-Know-Who.
Look, I TOTALLY studied for more than I blogged, and it already make me disgusted with myself. I mean, I AM A NERD! And it goes even WORSE on me cause' I LOOKED like a nerd, so it makes me a DWEEB. And here I go-------

I HATE YOU-KNOW-WHO.



That MORON can't even let me to stare at this computer for more than ONE HOUR, and here is the problem: me and Twerp TAKES TURN. And yesterday, like a nice, UNtwerpish sister I am, I let HER play first. But when it comes to me------- OH HO HO HO HO, SHE WANTS ME TO SWITCH OFF! Do you KNOW how FRUSTRATED I AM and how FURIOUS I AM? I WISH I have HEAT VISION. I wanna melt that face off me sight like THAT INSTANT!
And just now, she ALSO and ALWAYS ruined mah life by getting her disgusting face in and shouted "You JUST can't play computer, because you CAN'T!" Then, like somebody else she said,"Can you helped me to keep the clothes?" I was in the state of killing a nagging person, then all in a sudden, SHE ACT NICE. So I gone


KABOOM!


I mean, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER BRAIN? She TOTALLY ruined my life, and she SPIT on me, and she ABUSED me, and then "Can you help me to _______?" WHAT THE SCHMUCK HELL WHAT THE ______ LOGIC IS THIS? I wanna have a topedo in my hand. Or bazooka, or even a bomb would do. I wanna blast her mouth to planet Pluto and nag those aliens there; so they can even use their OWN machine guns or raygun or Starwars sword to vapourize that lips ------- YEAH!
Okay, back to what I'm suppose to say. I HATE MY SICKNESS TIMING! I fell sick when it comes to the Teachers' Day Celebration. And because my predictions are most likely to be "FAINTED-TRAMPLED-PUBLIC-PUKING" and all those "GREAT" stuffs, I MISSED the celebration! But that is the grave mistake here!I MISS ALL THE FUN!
1) Lots of fun during the performances
2)Okay, since WHEN Brendon or Desmond look CUTE to us------especially that totally high-conditioned LK here? I blamed myself for that. I mean, LK thought that they were cute. C-U-T-E. Awfully awkward and new.
3)Lyisher went into a manager-less popstar mode, and STILL she is a popular demand. Especially now that we have a guitar here.
4)LYISHERE SANG WITH DESMOND'S GUITAR! How SWEET! I WISH I don't have to imagine that, I wish I SAW that instead!AWESOME! AHHHHH.
You know what they say, KARMA. So at Tuesday Karma let me a taste of my own medicine------- Lyishere didn't come to school. Turns out, that dudess fell from the sky and broke her left leg-------or is it right leg?Right, WHATEVER. She came to school just because she wanna watch the show.
If you don't believe the power of missing-pencil-popping-back, ask my BluePencil. That ponk----I used "punk" for human and "ponk" for thingys.-------- That BluePencil just popped right when I reached into my pencil case and grabbed a pen out and HOLLA! ME PENCIL! WHAT THE HELL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This week is kinda count as nice and kinda fast. And


WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? TEXTBOOKS? YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS SCHOOL ALIVE THIS TUESDAY, YOU BET YOU AIN'T! YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER LEAVING THIS SCHOOL ALIVE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!




YES, I'm BLACKMAILING YOU! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!





Unless you gave me a stick of mentos, that is. But that will never happen, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment