Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today is Mother's Day

To tell the truth, I'm not feeling any joy. My relationship with mom is----- well, COMPLICATED. She doesn't like me, fine. She never like me eversince I was 10, and till now her pet is STILL my so-called "useful" sister. Not to mention my sister isn't even the YOUNGEST one.

Mom and I are really---- not at all like those punks who have their mom as cool as they want them to be. At 12, my life crashed into a Friendship crisis. My mom is the MAIN CONBRIBUTER. She always insult the people I cared more than HER like they were drug addict or whatever she thinks they are. She would go poke her nose into whatever situation to just make my friends look BAD. That was the time I was torn between the battle of runnig away and staying home like a good little 12-year-old should be. I chose to stay.

Not a soul know how I wanted to get out in the middle of the night, searching for a family who won't treat me like an idiot who had deformed brain. It was still good that my dad wasn't all "adults are right all the time". But for a woman who yelled " This is your STUPID BIRTHDAY!" when I was 11, I can stiil STAND her. Not until she REALLY trust that I'm moron till she READ my DIARY. My personal boundary that NOBODY should EVER ENTER. The only LIVING people who might know what the heck is in my mind was ME, and the other who knows the secret are all NON-LIVING.

So that night, I fought with my mom. The first battle between us. No more she wins all the time. No such thing.

Besides, my mom is still all "I'm the one who gave birth to you, so you have no AUTITORATION to question me, or atleast tell me WHAT TO DO" kinda person. I tried a lot of things to make both of us less CLASH-y, but she LOVES having a fight. Especially a mother-and-daughter fight. The reason--------I guess-------must be because no matter what happened, the youngster is always the BAD one, no matter who ACCUALLY did wrong. I know you might say that if she likes a fight so much you can failed her by being queit, but you thought I'm stupid enough to forgotten that? HA. You know nothing. She only gets madder and madder till she choked in my neck and started to go crazy-----literally.

What am I suppose to do in Mother's day? Why don't you ask yourself? Do you know how hard is it to say "I hate my mom" just like THAT? Yeah, it goes easy on you, as easy as you say " I love you" to a boy. Do you think I trust Love?





Especially love in Family?

No comments:

Post a Comment