Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mah Friday ROCKS!


I REALLY love my 15 now! It really does make me feel more like LIVING! And THANK YOU, BAD LUCK for SPARING me THIS time!

We are now OFFICIALLY a Leo-----I think I left my Leo badge at LK's House---! But the most important part is the march before the PARTAY!


The Target: C.A.K.E.


Slowly but SURELY, the lid's opening. The box of TIRAMISU CAKE! Anticipating it... The starvation is growing.... Our eyes were strained on the box....

! WHAT THE SCHMUCK DEUCE HELL! ONE PIECE?
Where the HECK is the other 99/100 bunch of CAKE? REFUND!
BUT, the awesome power of Nothing's Impossible can never be denied. R I G H T I N F R O N T O F M Y E Y E S, YONG FOO KEN DIGGED his slimey unwashed hand into the creamy stuff and TASTE IT!
YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHH! WHAT THE _______ HELL!
So, Grandpappy Magician a.k.a. Xin Nee cut our poor 1/100 cake into 1/1000 bunch for us to digest. Then like what we LOVE to do, we took pics about just ANYTHING possible!
P.S. For people who wanna seek revenge: Woo Wen Jian FEAR tickling in the kidney.
Talk about MANSION! LK's like the Top Ten Teenager Who live GOOD or something! Her house is BIG in the inside, and her room is COZY! Even the bathroom is NICE!
Course', she has PS2 open for ANYBODY, so me and GURI Yang Maha Mulia PLAYED!
My Game Result:
NEED FOR SPEED
Me vs Zhe Kin: I lost
Me vs Guri (Who Stank More contest): I won.
D.O.N.
Me vs Sandy: I lost
DRAGONBALL
Me vs Babe: I lost
Me vs Sandy: I won
RESIDEN EVIL
Me vs Zombies: HOW THE HECK TO PLAY?
I know. I STANK.
There's this stupid Kareoke Failure video in YouTube! HAHAHAHAHA! CHECK THAT OUT! It's this Korean guy singing Mariah Carey's Touch My Body------------But he sang it as Tuts My Barreh! Me, Xin Nee and Lyishere got SO excited that we SANG with it!
Speaking of singing, Lyi's gonna pursuit her dream as a singer tahnks to US! We changed One Time's lyrics JUST for LK! We did a lot to her, like asking people to sign for the LK Magazine.
Amienda can relly shake me nerve-------- we are watching Hotel 626 Gameplay. GURI WAS AFRAID? GURI WAS AFRAID! GURI WAS AFRAID! Accually, there's nothing scary about this vid. Ask Zhe Kin! She's like, MAH MAN! WHETER GO ZHE KIN FOR BEING ALMOST FEARLESS!
I got full really easily when it comes to Steamboat. I LOVE Tom Yam flavoured. LK's like----- a MOTHER or something. She really makes me look like a KID or premature or a Nursery Schooler or something. Ah well, opposite attracts.
We even got outside and be fanned by natural breeze like we're sexy or stuff. The scene was like, MOON AND STARS! BEUTIFUL, MAN! Cindy invited us to her house, and to my biggest dismay, WE WATCHED THE ORPHAN. This is a really suicidal thing fer me is because: 1) I'm afraid of Blood. 2) I'm afraid of Insanity 3) I'm afraid of DEATH. So the sum of them equals to THAT HORRIBLE MOVIE! Once again, only Zhe Kin is MY MAN. Amienda and Cindy doesn't count cause they watched this.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment